Sorry for being MIA last week. If you follow me on instagram ( 😉 ) you’ll know that not only was I sick last week, but the rain and the fact that I was out of preplanned outfit posts contributed to me not posting anything. But I’m back.
To make up for no posts last week, I’m planning on posting a few (possibly 3) times this week. Short little blog… blurbs? (that’s a fun word) If weather permitting, I’ll get an outfit post up here on Friday as well. *Fingers crossed*
So for the first of this week’s blog blurbs, I’m talking about products I’ve been loving recently.
- It Cosmetics CC+ Ombre Bronzer: I love this bronzer (duh Morgan otherwise you wouldn’t include it!) but it is seriously so good, I’ve been using it with the e.l.f. stippling brush (mentioned below). Don’t be fooled by the appearance of the shimmer, it just makes your skin look glowy.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer: I don’t understand why this would be an under eye concealer or why anyone would want to use it as one, personally I think it’s way too thick to use under the eye. However, so far I think it’s been doing a great job at covering up blemishes.
- Jergens Natural Glow Daily Glow Moisturizer: Without this stuff, I’d be pale as a ghost 365 days a year. I always reach for this or the instant tanning mousse.
- Nivea Kiss of Moisture lip balm:I’m pretty sure I have chronic dry lips. No matter how much water I drink, my lips are always dry, so lip balm is a must. Currently I’m loving this one, I also mentioned a few others in my makeup post as well.
- e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush: Love this brush for contour and bronzer. Plus it’s cheap!
- Essie Polish in Cascade Cool: Pink and blue nail polish are on constant rotation throughout the spring and summer. This pink is my go to, looks good with a tan, but also makes you look tan 😉 Better look at it here and here.
- Asymmetrical Alpha Pendent & Acrylic State Pendent: These have been a favorite since I got them for Christmas. I’ve been love layering them. Or wearing them separately. Simple but cute! Texas necklace feature here & Alpha necklace here.